Following the Rivera media kit
Thank you for considering working with me. I’m Lisa Rivera, a travel blogger and writer who specializes in boutique ‘flashpacker’ travel.
Flashpackers are, in essence, posh backpackers. We prefer to glamp than camp, and we also enjoy an occasional bit of luxury.
Following the Rivera started in mid-2014. In early 2017, the site began to see exponential growth with its niche ‘flashpacker’ angle.
What type of content do I write about?
I cover independent boutique (luxury) accommodation, culinary and wine experiences, as well as wellness travel.
Download a PDF of my media kit, and let’s create something beautiful.
What kind of packages do I provide?
I work with all types of clients, from destination marketing organizations (DMOs) to smaller independent brands.
At present, I offer 3 types of work packages. However, I’m open to discussion to finding a package that suits your needs if you want to tailor one. I don’t disclose my prices here, so please contact me if you’re interested. You can also email me with any advertising queries.
Package 1 – Following the Rivera media kit
- A 500+ word keyword rich SEO blog post, which includes 3 pins for Pinterest, (including promotion).
- The package also includes 1 social media post on my Facebook and Twitter page, and 1 Instagram (IG) post and story.
Package no. 2
In the second package, I offer:
- 1 1500+ word article (same terms as above);
- 2 social media posts on my Facebook and Twitter page, and 2 IG posts and 2 stories.
The third package
For the last of the 3, you get:
- 1 2000+ word article (following the same guidelines mentioned in package 1);
- 3 social media posts across Facebook and Twitter, 2 IG posts and 3 IG stories.
We can discuss on how to best promote the post to maximize engagement, and ultimately, to get more leads.
What can you expect from working me? – Following the Rivera media kit
Once we’ve agreed to work together, you can expect to receive:
- well-written, clear and concise copy that meets your brief and is SEO-ready
- copy that meets your deadlines
- a professional and positive work manner
Like what you've read?
Don't delay! Hit the button below and get in touch!